At Rushby Industries we pride ourselves on quality, and we stand by our products. That is why we give a limited lifetime warranty, this means that if there is a defect in the product we will replace it. If you shoot so much that a RI spring fails, you will have our respect and a brand new spring.
What is not covered by the warranty –
- If a tank drives over the product, or it has purposefully been tampered with.
- The coating on the product, RI products are made to be used so there will be wear.
- Damage that was done to the product from incorrect installation – we recommend a qualified gunsmith at all times and be careful not to cross-thread.
- Damage to the firearm due to incorrect installation – we recommended a qualified gunsmith at all times.
- Damage from poor maintenance of the firearm.
- Clothing obviously does not have a lifetime warranty, your pistol will make holes and trust us it makes you look cool.
- If a spring breaks within a year of purchase RI will cover shipping, after the year the expense is covered by you.
- Colour in anodising does vary, we do try our hardest to match it tho.
Remember shoot, shoot, shoot and shoot some more!