At Rushby Industries we pride ourselves on quality, and we stand by our products. That is why we give a limited lifetime warranty, this means that if there is a defect in the product we will replace it.
What is not covered by the warranty –
- If a tank drives over the product, or it has purposefully been tampered with.
- The coating on the product, RI products are made to be used so there will be wear.
- Damage that was done to the product from incorrect installation – we insist on a qualified gunsmith at all times and be careful not to cross-thread.
- Damage to the firearm due to incorrect installation – we insist on a qualified gunsmith at all times.
- Damage from poor maintenance of the firearm.
- Clothing obviously does not have a lifetime warranty, your pistol will make holes and trust us it makes you look cool.
- Spring are covered for a year from purchase after that it is considered fair wear and tear,
- Colour in anodising does vary, we do try our hardest to match.